I missed December’s post. Sorry.
I had quite a few ideas about posts I could write, but none of them were very jolly. It didn’t fit with the holiday cheer that was going around me at the time, so I didn’t bother to sit down and write them out. Here’s a few things I wanted to write about:
- The American school system is outdated and doesn’t fit our societal needs as they stand today. There are a lot of ways it can be improved (and I’d be writing about proposed solutions).
- I’ve noticed that people grow up physically but very few people actually grow up mentally / emotionally.
- Free will doesn’t exist (in the way we think it does), but it’s okay. I’d be talking about why it doesn’t exist.
- Why do I have friends? This one is a bit more personal. But it’s still a valid question and I think I’d enjoy writing about it.
- My (and everyone’s) circle of influence is far greater than I (or anyone else) can even begin to imagine. Even the people with seemingly small circles and very few friends… have huge circles of influence.
I had about three others but they’re gone now.
But I’m curious to know what you guys would want me to write about. There’s a pretty good chance that I’ll be writing about all of these eventually. Just let me know which one to write about first.
In other news, my Quote of the Day page is running for 2018. If you want your words to be immortalized, be sure to talk to me. Looking forward to all the great conversations I’ll be having all year.